At Cedar Park Living, we understand that you are not just buying a house, you are in search of a place to call home. The community, neighborhood, amenities, lifestyle, shopping, schools, church and commute times are all important factors in your decision making process. And each family has their own unique needs and wants. We take the time to listen and work with you to find the perfect place to call home.
Buying a home is large investment. Our goal is to not only find you a great home, but also provide you with all of the tools, information and education you need to feel comfortable and confident in your decision to purchase.
When buying a home, anyone can go online an search for a home. And you can easily dig up all kinds of information online about the area where you want to find a home. However, when it comes to looking out for your best interest, negotiating the best price, terms and conditions and providing you with in-depth knowledge you can’t find online – this is where we will earn your business.
Remember, home buying services are of no cost to you. The Seller always pays real estate fees to the listing broker upon closing. We are paid by the listing broker from their proceeds for bringing a buyer. If you are considering New Construction, please Contact Us first. We can negotiate on your behalf and get you extra incentives from the builder and look out for your best interest throughout the process, saving you time and money!
BUYER SERVICE COMMITMENT
- We will meet with you to better understand your goals, needs and wants in your next home. Buyer Questionnaire
- We will recommend a Qualified Lender to assist you with your home loan needs.
- We will search the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all homes listed by all real estate companies in your price range, which match your requirements.
- We will reach out to our Agent to Agent networks to find Coming Soon Listings that meet your criteria.
- We will inform you about all the brand new listings as soon as they come on the market by e-mail and/or personal telephone call.
- We will highlight any new listings and price reductions that offer exceptional value.
- We will arrange private viewings for any and all homes you want to see inside.
- We will send letters and knock on doors to find your ideal home in your desired neighborhood.
- We will never make you feel pressured or obligated to buy a particular home … you will tell us when we find the right home.
Contract to Close
- We will analyze the price of the home and provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- We will help you determine if the asking price is reasonable.
- We will research the Seller’s motivations and financial situation to help best position your offer for a successful negotiation.
- We will prepare an offer with your terms, special requests and possession date.
- We will present the offer and negotiate the lowest price possible and best terms for you.
- We will, at your request, end negotiations if you feel the price and terms are not agreeable to you.
- When we successfully negotiate the price and terms acceptable to you, we will help you arrange a professional home inspection and complete any financing details.
- We will assist you with Escrow documents and prepare and finalize all paperwork for a timely closing.
- We will follow-up to make sure everything goes smoothly throughout the transaction and beyond.
Let’s Get Started!
Here’s what our Clients Have to Say: Testimonials