A Senior Move Manager (SMM) is a professional who specialize in relocation services for seniors. SMM providers follow a strict code of ethics and work within a nationally organizational accredited program call NASMM ( National Association of Senior Move Managers). NASMM has a mission to “facilitate the physical and emotional aspects of relocation for older adults.”
It is a goal of Senior Move Managers to decrease family stress and friction within a family when deciding who gets what and what items the client would like to keep. Senior Move Managers are trained to handle many situations and no two moves are the same.
A wonderful local SMM company we recommend that you can trust to handle your move or the move of a loved one is Senior Transitions of Austin.
Let Senior Transitions of Austin help guide you or your loved ones through each step of your moving process. Their clients love them and they guarantee remarkable service, quality, and care for all of our clients.
Senior Transitions of Austin provides a turn-key service. At Cedar Park Living, RE/MAX Capital City, we love working directly with Senior Transitions of Austin to help our clients enjoy a stress free move.
Here is how their process works:
- They will begin with a Free Consultation to meet with you personally to gain a better understanding of your current home and lifestyle.
- They will listen carefully to your future wants and needs as well as your budget and time frame. They will then analyze your new space and craft a detailed plan to determine what will move with you and present options for items you are parting with.
- With their experience and local expertise, they will guide you through each step of your moving process. Their expert team will fully coordinate the packing and moving process so you remain stress free.
- If you would like new furnishings, they can shop with you or for you to find the perfect items for your new space. Also, they can professionally stage your existing home if you will be selling.
- On your move day they will direct the movers, unpack, set-up and tastefully decorate your new space to make sure you feel at home.
- When you arrive the furniture will be arranged, beds made, kitchen and bathrooms set up and pictures hung, so we can all proudly say, “Welcome to your new home!”
Contact Mari and Amy at Senior Transitions of Austin learn more about their services. (512) 766-7014 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org Tell them Christina with RE/MAX referred you!
Ask us About our Listing Services Package and discounts for Senior Transitions of Austin services when you work with us. We also partner with Heavenly Care Moving, senior move specialists.
Are you thinking about downsizing or moving a loved one? Please give us a call to help arrange a one stop resource for selling, buying, moving and downsizing and all the details in between.
Cedar Park Living is a RE/MAX Capital City Affiliated Real Estate Company. Expert Real Estate Services provided by Christina Legrand, REALTOR. License #664577