When I hear people say they are bored, I just can’t believe it! I always feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to do all the things I’d like to do. We have Austin, Lake Travis and the Hill Country as our playground. And there are tons of things to do right here in Cedar Park.
With the holidays coming up and having family in town, you might be looking for fun things to entertain a crowd. Going to Austin is always fun and there is so much to do. But you can stay right here in Cedar Park and have a great time!
How many of these fun Cedar Park things can you check off the Cedar Park Bucket List?
- Stroll Hill Country Water Gardens & Pick Up Plants
- Play Disc Golf Frisbee at Brushy Creek Disc Golf Course
- Celebrate the Weekend with a Margarita at Santa Catarina
- Enjoy Fresh Pastry and Coffee at Black Sugar Cafe
- Bring Your Pail and Sand Tools to the Dino Dig at Champions Park
- Birdwatch at Lakeline Park and Brushy Creek Lake Park
- Listen to Live Music & Grab a Beer at Red Horn
- Cool off Ice Skating or Learn Curling at The Crossover
- Eat and Stroll the Lakeline Farmers Market
- Test Your Skills at the Brushy Creek Skate Park
- Find your Perfect Game at Many Cedar Park Sports Venues
- Try Some Local Brews at Whitestone Brewery or The Dig Pub
- Get Healthy at the Lakeline Farmers Market
- Pick Up Some Unique Brews at The Brewtique
- Fly High on the Renovated BMX Track at Milburn Park
- Relax & Read a Book at the Cedar Park Library
- Visit a New Playground Every Morning
- Take Your Best Furry Friend to the Cedar Park Bark Park
- Walk or Ride Bikes on the 7 Mile Brushy Creek Bike Trail
- Take a Vintage Train Ride at Austin Steam Train Association Museum
- Kick Back at Cinemark Theatre and Enjoy a New Release
- Hike the Discovery Well Cave Preserve
- Visit a New Food Truck Every Week
- Sing Karaoke at Top Spin or Spotlight Karaoke
- Have a Date Night at these Local Spots
- Get a Scoop of Famous Graters Ice Cream at Scoop n’ Score
- Rock on at Rockin J Piano Bar
- Have a Glass of Wine with Your Friends at Bent Oak Winery
- Take Pictures on a Cedar Park Mural Tour
- Meander the Cedar Park Sculpture Garden
- Cool off at a Splash Pad (Veterans Memorial, Brushy Creek Lake Park, The Splash Shack Indoor Waterpark)
- Take a Staycation at SpringHill Suites
- Play Pickleball at The Crossover
- Enjoy Lunch on the Patio at Blue Corn Harvest
- Get your holiday shopping done locally – Shop Local
- Get a takeout from a local restaurant and find a Picnic Spot
- Play Billiards at Shooters
- Watch the Texas Stars Hockey Team at HEB Center
- Take a Hike to the Historic Twin Creeks Homestead
- Eat Real TX BBQ at Stiles Switch
- Enjoy Food Trucks and Beer Garden at The Good Lot
- Listen to Live Music at The Haute Spot
- Cool off at Veterans Memorial Pool and Milburn Pool
- Rent a Kayak at Brushy Creek Lake Park
- Visit Boutique Shops Like Honey & Hay and Ruby Keys
- Learn to Line Dance at Wild West
- Get Your Steps in at Milburn Park Track
- Count Down the Days to Lakeline Park Grand Opening!
- Get Ready for the Opening of Spare Birdie and Perfect Game!
Are you ready to tackle the Cedar Park Bucket List? Tag us on Instagram with your adventures! #CedarParkBucketList #CedarParkTxLiving
Sign Up for our Newsletter for more fun things to do in the area.
Download our Relocation Guide by clicking the picture below to learn more about living in Cedar Park. Fill out our Home Buyer Questionnaire here if you are considering making a move to the Austin Metro area.